Take the EQ POWER Thinker Quiz to discover areas to help your child succeed.
Tools to Build Great Kids
Tools to Build Great Kids is a collection of how-to strategies to support parents in building strong families that nurture the Emotional Intelligence/EQ skills. It is designed to help families build the people skills to enjoy positive relationships that result in respectful, responsible, self-motivated kids. The many kid-friendly activities and true-stories from Janet’s 30 years of classroom experience, support and boost the leadership and character habits for families.
- It empowers children with a positive approach to problem solving.
- It gives them the tools to get along with and relate to others.
- It inspires the mindset of leaders who care for the needs of others.
What Makes This Book Unique?
- Tried and true strategies practiced in the classroom with positive behavior changes from hundreds of students.
- True Story illustrations make it REAL.
- Reality Checklists make it PRACTICAL
- Inspiring Quotes make it MOTIVATIONAL.
- It’s Character Building that is intentional, interactive and FUN!
Faith Based Families Enjoy the Greatest Power Tool
Tool 5 is the BONUS Chapter/ Tool, that affords children and teens the opportunity to invite Jesus Christ to be their Best Friend.
• This Power Tool raises their SPIRITUAL AWARENESS to continue a “personal relationship” with Him.
• It confirms how much God loves them and how to live by his principles.
• The support materials guide parents in making the information relatable.
How will they Gain Confidence?
- They will focus on KNOWING God’s love for them and that he has a purpose and plan for their life.
- They will have the BIBLE as their resource and better understand the personal power and peace that comes from living life God’s way.
- They will understand the mindset of a Servant Leader rather than be motivated by personal desire or gain.
- This tool affords the mindset of God’s Abundance and Provision rather than the Fear of the Scarcity mindset.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you… plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Is Parent Support Available?
Tools to Build Great Kids HOW TO Videos are the Step by Step support for parents. Janet demonstrates how to use the activities from the companion book and activity bundles.
Leadership Activity Bundles are a collection of proven methods developed over 30 years of experience in the classroom with effective results. Notice your child’s positive changes in behavior and attitude and watch your family build unity, loyalty and integrity.
You will discover methods to
- Boost Respect and Responsibility in your home.
- Encourage self-motivation and a better work ethic.
- Experience a kinder and more generous version of your child or teen.
- Build upon the trust factor and celebrate integrity and honor in your home.
- Lead them to a desire for excellence and the responsibility to think of the needs of others.
- Craft family practices that establish priorities, loyalty and unity.
How Do the Leadership Bundles Work?
- Download the Leadership Bundle that meets your needs. (The Bundles are selected activities from the companion book, Sharpen Their Saw.)
- On your time schedule, each week, view the HOW TO video with Step by Step parent support.
- Position yourself as your child’s Leadership and Character Coach.
- Video viewing time for each of the 10 Bundles is approx. 30 minutes.
- Embellish the messages with your personal life experiences.
Janet shares key insights from her book to both kids and parents. Her video library makes it easy to follow as she guides you and your family in the leadership activities. Follow along with Tools to Build Great Kids as well as the companion book, Sharpen their Saw.
What are the Benefits?
Children and Teens will understand the power of the direction of the Holy Spirit and the Fruits of the Spirit that are harvested by choosing to live life God’s Way.
They will have the awareness of the goal to Know Christ, to Love Him and to Serve Him. The 9 Fruits of the Spirit that will become real for your child are:
“Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Gentleness, Faithfulness, and Self-Control”
How Can You Have More Help?
• EQ POWER Thinker Blog Library (free)
• EQ POWER Thinker Webinar Library (membership fee)
• 60-Minute Speaking Engagements
• 90-Minute Hands-On Family Workshops